Friday, November 5, 2010

Bare Essentials


Bare Essentials is by far the best product that I have ever put on my face. I would recommend this product for anyone regardless of what skin type they have. This makeup gives you a flawless look without "caking". I always wanted to find a powder which would give me full coverage but look natural at the same time. Bare Essential does a fabulous job in doing this! Not only does it give me a great coverage but it stays on all day. I only touch up once throughout the day and all I do is swirl the Bare Essential brush over my face. I would highly recommend this product. I have used this product for six years and I don't plan on switching to a different brand. When buying this product make sure you buy the starter kit which includes two shades of Bare Minerals, 1 Mineral Veil Finishing powder, 1 Warmth All Over Face Color, 1 Handy Buki Brush, 1 Flawless Application Face Brush, 1 Maximum Color Concealer Brush, and if you buy the starter kit on http://bareescentuals.com/ you will receive 4 bonus gifts. These gifts include 1 Bare Essentials Flawless Definition Mascara, 1 Precision Concealer Brush, 1 Limited Edition Refillable Mirrored Compact With Brush, and 1 How To-DVD (This shows you how to apply the makeup) You will receive all of this for $59.98. If you buy each product separately, it is a $210 value.

Here are a few BEFORE and AFTER photos of women who use Bare Essentials.


As you can see, this product just gives you a natural glow with max coverage!

Here's a video explaining the product a little bit more in depth and you can see personal experiences that people have had with this product.


Love Always,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment