Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hot or Not!

The MTV Europe Music Awards were held in Madrid last Sunday. While many of the fashions were hits, there were a lot of misses!  


The beautiful Eva Longoria was the host and she had thirteen costume changes throughout the show. Out of all her outfits, her Georges Hobelka dress was my absolute favorite.
Check out the heels, love love love them.


Eva Longoria has the cutest petite body! Her style is one of my favorite of all celebrities. 


Another one of my favorites was Clara Alonso's dress. She looks gorgeous in this little black dress. I am a huge fan of simple black dresses with a little asymmetrical hint to them.


Rihanna's performance was awesome, as always but I also loved her fitted white dress. It looked great on her. She would've been better off wearing this dress on the red carpet instead of the horrible "bird" dress that she wore!


Onto a few "misses" of the night.

Katy Perry is stunning regardless of what she wears but I am left confused after seeing her in certain outfits from the night. I understand that celebrities like to be "different" these days. After all, Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj have made that perfectly clear with the outrageous outfits that they have worn to various award shows. But I don't understand the point! Sometimes it irritates me that these beautiful women try so hard to stand apart from the rest of the female celebrities but end up making themselves look really bad. Katy Perry and Rihanna are two others that add to this weird trend in the fashion amongst today's hottest female music vixens.


I am in no way a fan of Ke$ha! Even though Ke$ha has no sense of style, I am still stunned at what she was wearing. Who in their right mind would wear what she has on?! I am confused by the entire outfit and it was definitely the worst outfit that I saw that night.


Miley Cyrus is another celebrity who's style I have never been a fan of. All I'm going to say about the dress that she has on is--Amish meets Pilgrim!


I love Rihanna but I must say that she looks like she's drowning in the fabric of her dress. When I look at this dress I think of a huge bird with a ton of feathers! If I were Rihanna or better yet, her stylist--I would have picked a dress with a little less "Hi, I'm a bird." written all over it! But on a serious note, I do like the design that is incorporated in her dress and the color is pretty but I would have made the fabric look a little less fluffy! 


Love always,

Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment